The Irish Village Biggest Baddest Brunch
on Friday, 25th January 2019
@ The Irish Village, 360 Cafe, Baranda Restaurant, da gama, La Vigna, Masala Craft, SoHo Bar & Grill, Sushi Sushi, Zorba Greek Restaurant & NOMAD
The Irish Village together with Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and Century Village hosts Dubai’s Biggest Baddest Brunch on Friday 25 January 2019.
Featuring over 25 different cuisines across TEN stunning multiple buffet venues:
- The Irish Village – Best Irish Pub in Dubai
- 360 Cafe & Bistro – Italian style bistro (Century Village)
- Baranda Restaurant – Authentic Lebanese cuisine (Century Village)
- da gama – Portuguese (Century Village)
- La Vigna – Italian (Century Village)
- Masala Craft – Indian (Century Village)
- SoHo Bar and Grill – Urban Steakhouse (Century Village)
- Sushi Sushi – Japanese & Sushi (Century Village)
- Zorba Greek Restaurant – Authentic Greek (Century Village)
- Nomad – International fusion cuisine (Jumeirah Creekside Hotel)
Promising one of the biggest and baddest brunches in Dubai with loads of fun for the whole family, including:
- 3 kids areas
- Live music
- Kids cinema
- Street artists & performances
Are you tough enough? Saddle up and head on down.
Tickets on sale NOW.
Friday 25 January 2019 from 1pm until 4.30pm.
• AED 265 Food & Soft Beverages
• AED 375 Food & House Beverages
• AED 105 Children aged 4-11 years
• FREE Children under 4 years